Monday, January 16, 2006

one day, i'll get my camera back


And i'll be able to post charming pictures of sheela joon. until then, here's some old sheila - and keridwyn, whose equally charming self was at the triannual sheela-warming party we had on saturday night. drinks were drunk, titties were shown, and a lovely time was had by most everyone.
Sheela comes to visit just quite often enough, not too much, not too little - every three or four months, her hurricane-force-social-maelstrom touches down and sets in motion a wild chain of events. Sometimes it ends in tears; sometimes it ends in blood. Last time she was in town, her boy Connor ended up at the emergency room. She ended up with a pretty beat up, if not broken, foot. this time, so far, all parties are unscathed, except for some nasty hangovers. We did give her a hardhat to wear around the party. I'd post a picture, if i had one, which as the title suggests, is nigh on impossible at the moment. [Impossible = finding a manual 35mm camera, loading it with film while totally all sheets to the wind, then paying someone to douse said film with completely toxic chemicals in order to see the fruits of my labors.] So, the picture above is from a sheela-warming in November 2004, at the Vomet Tavern, where we sang karaoke with varying degrees of success.
Sheela is a person who i love completely, and think only fond thoughts about, but still have to giggle a little every time we get together. We both are totally lesbians for eachother. I promise to you, She-Jew, that won't change after I get married. Though I know I promised you that I'd never get married, so I'm not sure you'll believe me.

Thanks to everyone who came out on Saturday night, you people are fun, smart, awesome, and can drink like fucking champions.

No comments: