Saturday, January 14, 2006

impatient monkeys lack luster


june. it's mountainous!

For Xmas this year, i made everyone a calendar, as i do most every year... this one was different, all the months and days had an order to them which followed the accepted gregorian or "standard" method, and the pictures were in color! Feeling rich allowed me to color-copy and bind, rather than the tradition, which is to print in black and white, and pretend that i will have enough time to hand-color every individual calendar, each lovingly and painstakingly done for everyone by me. That never happens.

One of the challenges that I faced was that I used iridescent ink, and that's not easily scanned, nor can it be reproduced on the kinko's laser-jets. The image below was originally pretty fucking sparkly, but has been reduced to a matte lackluster.

Maybe it will be below. I'm an impatient monkey.


lackluster monkey!

1 comment:

Su Pantalones said...

well, you can always tell them to email me, I'll be happy to either send them the file & they can pay kinko's to print it, or they can pay me to pay kinko's to print it. unless i love them, and i'll give it to them free.